All photos by me
It was the third for me I visited Modefabriek in Amsterdam. At Modefabriek hundreds of (mostly) fashionbrands show their new collections (twice a year) for the next season(s). Everyone can attend this event.
1. The DJ is in the house at Modefabriek! I always love to take (sneaky) photos of DJs.
2. Some bracelets of the brand Pscallme. I do not often wear golden jewellery, but I really love these above.
3. A model playing a puppet. Really cool, but it seems really hard to do this a whole day. I would laugh every minute!
4. Amazing clutches from the brand FAB. Still wanna have a colorful clutch of wallet of it.
5. The MAFB show @ Modefabriek. It was a final battle between beginning designers and one model could win a contract with a
modeling agency. The winners was designer Kaho To (MBO college Hilversum) and model Nicky van Exel.
6. The My Paper Bag's are still so amazing. Do you have got one already?